IBS total solutions for Process Engineering and Handling Projects including Storage, Silos, Mechanical, Pneumatic and Vacuum Conveying Systems from initial surveys and plant reports to complete turnkey projects including design, installation, contract management, manufacture and supply of equipment and electrical control installations including PLC and SCADA design and implementation with optional online support.
Products IBS offer include:
- Silos (mild steel clad, stainless steel or aluminium)
- Intermediate Storage Bins from mild or stainless steel
- Rotary Seals
- Activators and Screw Dischargers
- Screw Conveyors and Metering Conveyors
- Chain and Flight Conveyors
- Band Conveyors
- Belt and Bucket Elevators
- Metal Detectors and Magnets
- Blowers – distribution and land-based for conveying and fluidisation
- Heat Exchangers
- Tanker Fill Stations, Solid Acrylic Sight Glasses, Blowline Pipes, Bends, Couplings and U bolts
- Level Control and Monitoring
- Ring Main and Stop End Distribution Systems to mixers and service bins including diverters
- Sack Tipping and IBC points
- Minor Ingredients Addition both dry powder and liquids
- Weighing Systems – in-line and load-cell based
- Liquid additions to mixers including flow meters and pumps
- Infrastructure – Walkways, Access Platforms, Access Ladders and Staircases
- Complete LEV systems for mixing rooms, ingredients plants and sack tip points
IBS is the sole European distributors for the Fruitland Vacuum pumps road tanker equipment
Driven by Design Road Tanker Equipment
Designed to Tackle the Toughest Liquid Waste Applications Including Oil & Gas, Environmental, Industrial, Septic Grease and Any Waste Management.
Fruitland RCF 250 Vacuum Pump
Primarily used on trucks servicing light septic and portable toilet applications is the smallest of the rotary vane vacuum pumps.
Fruitland Manufacturing™ (Fruitland) was established in 1957 as Fruitland Tool and Manufacturing by Helmut Bader. Helmut was a tool and die maker who’s entrepreneurial drive precipitated the formation of Fruitland to fill a need in the industrial community in Southern Ontario, Canada. Through the years Fruitland became known for its exceptional work in helping various industries with innovative machining solutions and tool and die making.